Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day #7: Getting Organized Challenge {The Pantry}

I think you're going to notice an emerging pattern here.  We, um, don't have a pantry.  They don't come standard in the apartments we live in (or any that we've ever lived in for that matter).  We do; however, have a few cabinets that house such things as might go in pantry.  See what I did there?  I organized those.  Again, didn't use any additional organizing tools, just cleaning, sorting and stacking.

Before:


After:

Before:

After (I found so many cookbooks I forgot I had buried in that pile!):

Before: {Yes, there were a surprising number of empty things... and one poor little Christmas candy.  Oh, dear.  Made me glad we have recycling on our complex!}

After :

And that, my dears, is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love getting comments, but please be respectful and kind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...