Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Day #8: Getting Organized Challenge {The Coat Closet}


Anni loved today's challenge.  Why, you ask?  Well, because our coat closet has a little shelf in it, and when the closet was alllll cleaned out, she could roll around, take a little snooze, and otherwise enjoy closing the door on herself.  Life was pretty good.  Oh, plus she found her favorite jacket from one size ago, making it that much better.


So, moving on to the before of the coat closet challenge:
 
 
Yep, pretty bad.  Things pretty askew, what plastic bags we have (we realized the other day that we are actually running low!  I'm finally remembering my cloth bags more!), the lovely spiced rum box from moving (liquor stores always have lots of boxes!), plus just a whole bunch of randomness.  I took everything but the tool box out (it's hard for me to lift of that shelf... and, well, it's there) and sorted things into a "keep" "give away" and "ask Daniel if I can give away (because it's his).  Anni sat in the closet the whole time and even as I filled it up.  In fact, this is the best "after" photo I have, but there's still room for her to sit in there, so as you can see, things are much tidier!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love getting comments, but please be respectful and kind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...