Hi, friends! I know I'm a couple days behind, but I gave myself permission to go at whatever pace I'd like, so no worries :). Last night I took care of Day #6. Technically, the instructions are to go through all of your drawers and clean/sort, etc. However, this dresser is almost brand-spankin' new as it was a Christmas gift, so I didn't feel it all that necessary to show off our drawers as they're pretty recently organized. The top of the dresser; however...
was pretty sad. The dresser is tall enough that anything that needs to be set out of Anni's way gets put up there... plus other randomness. We spent the evening watching old Bones episodes and sorting through bills, books and putting things where they belonged.
The after isn't necessary pretty yet, but it's clean. I did leave the poster waiting for a frame up there, but things are much happier and more organized now! The end!



Nice! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete