Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Here, alive, thriving...

Hi! I know, I know... I said I'd be back right after the trip.  I'm trying, I really am.  I have thoughts and stories and so many things I want to get down before they get lost, but by golly... fate seems to be against me right now.  I would just be fighting jet lag... but poor hubby picked up a cold (amidst the jet lag as well) and is doing his best not to give it to us and to recuperate so he can get through work.  Anni and I are trucking along, but not much is getting done outside of keeping us clean, fed and editing a photo or two as I can.  However, I do promise to start at the beginning tomorrow.  Until then, dream beautiful things.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love getting comments, but please be respectful and kind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...