Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

R Week

 
Because I'm a few weeks behind on blogging our letter of the week adventures, I don't remember all the details (because, silly me, forgot to take photos of the things in our grab bag!)  This week, all I've got to show are two of our crafts.  For the rocket craft, I laid everything out, handed her the glue and let her glue it back together.  Hers definitely has more spunk than mine did.  She also wrote her own name on the letters... big moment!  She now writes it everywhere... especially if there's chalk handy and it's warm enough to go draw on our back patio!

 

Our second craft, done with our sweet friends, was a rainbow.  We talked about the different colors and then made some clouds and, not exactly a full rainbow, but, they got the picture.  Anni actually made two because she liked it so much.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love getting comments, but please be respectful and kind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...