Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

K Week


This is going to be a mighty boring post... my apologies!  Because K week fell on Halloween week, we only did school (and no craft!) on Monday as the rest of the week was filled with all kinds of craziness.  Our Saint of the week was St. Kateri Tekakwitha, which rang a bit of a bell with Anni since she was St. Kateri last year for All Saints' Day and we had just dug out the costume for her little friend to borrow.  We did have a great grab bag this time, though (thanks to my father-in-law who brainstormed with me and loaned me a couple of their toys while we were visiting the weekend before).  We had: a king, a kazoo, some keys, a ketchup bottle and the ever-trusty k block.  Stay tuned for "L" week... lots and lots of lovely leaves!

2 comments:

  1. I have found for us it is best to just take the week off "letters" when there are holidays or other things going on, esp since there are so many fun activities and such, even "school" things that we can do for Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc. etc. We don't plan to do any letters during Advent, or Thanksgiving week for that matter, and I think two years ago we only did one letter during Lent. BLESSINGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your grab bag choices. Good luck with L!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love getting comments, but please be respectful and kind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...