Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

We love...



I saw this on lovely Katie's blog and decided to join, simply because I need to count my blessings and not my grumpiness today :).  Join in the fun by clicking on the above image.


So, what I'm loving on this lovely Wednesday is:

... that my husband and I celebrated four years since we started dating on the 17th.  Here we are all young and nervous :).  I love him so!


... thrift stores!  I found this dress for Nugget in one last night.  After clipping off a frayed collar and torn up flower, it's perfect for some pictures I'm planning.


...Big City Burrito - I met up with my love and several of his co-workers for a lovely lunch burrito yesterday.  So yummy!

...my baby's one year book.  Here's a little teaser as I get it finished up:




...that we got rid of our TV (it was big and we're trying to cut down on what we have to move... especially since we never used it.)

And, last, but certainly not least, that it's almost Easter!  I'll be sharing my recipe for Hot Crossed buns tomorrow in case you want to make them for Holy Friday :).

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Love the post! The baby book looks like its going to be waaaay stinkin' adorable. :)
    Thanks for linking back to my post!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love getting comments, but please be respectful and kind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...