My little Antonia Grace. She's 11 months old today. Which means she's only a month away from being a year old. I can hardly believe it, except she is growing and learning and changing right before my eyes and I can't deny that. No longer the helpless newborn, Miss Anni is into everything recently. We've begun to realize the extent of her flexibility, and while it may slow down her learning curve on walking, she's learned to use it to her advantage to fit into tiny spaces where she's not allowed. She is a waving fiend recently and delights in showing off that skill. She also claps and I'm pretty sure my heart is going to melt with the cuteness every time she does it. She likes to work on pulling herself up, and although her legs shake when we hold her hands to stand, the look on her face says, "See? I can do this! I'm awesome!" Oh, I love her! She has also begun a love affair with books. When we finish reading one and lie it on the floor, she plucks it back up and holds it out to be reread. Who would dare deny such a request? This little girl has a smile that can light up the room. I cannot say I love her too many times. I love her!
Her birthday party has been in the works for a little while now, but now I have to actually get things done for it. I know she may not remember it, but this party is also a celebration for Daniel and I. We made it a full year. A full year from that scary and beautiful first. It's going to be a good party.



Love you all!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could come! She is adorable I am so happy for you.
ReplyDelete