Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mardi Gras!

Our Lenten sacrifices begin tomorrow, and I'm actually pretty excited for that, but I'll share all of that with you... tomorrow :).  Today is mardi gras, and we're having our very own little party.  We were going to go to the chili cook-off at our church, but Anni's cold stretches on, and getting her better sooner is worth being stuck at home a little longer.  So, barbeque beef, chocolate and relaxation it is.  It's snowing today and the smell of beef cooking in all kinds of tasty juices in the crockpot makes our little apartment that much cozier.  Plus, who needs sunshine outside when you have your very own sunshine to cuddle with inside?

I succumbed to the beauty of babylegs... they were half off with free shipping.  She loves that her feet are free :).

2 comments:

  1. Alzbeta! That sounds like a wonderful night in with the family! Those pictures are amazing and I love the circles in your layout at top. You are so good! P.S. Love the baby legs! Can't wait til I have a girl someday because, let's face it, they just aren't as cool on boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Julie! If you ever want help with a fun header, let me know... they only take a couple of minutes! There are some cute boy ones, but I agree... I think they're naturally kind of a girly accessory :).

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love getting comments, but please be respectful and kind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...