Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

10 months

She just grows and grows and grows!  Anni had her very last synagis shot today!  YAY!  Now we just have to pray that those that she's gotten will keep her safe from the big, bad RSV.  She has become proficient at the army crawl now and is even pulling herself up to her hands and knees and rocking back and forth.  We're going to have a crawling fool in the next month.  Plus, I think being able to get up on her knees will help her learn to pull herself up to sitting (she's quite good at sitting, but can't get there herself).  She'll also chatter nonsense when she's inspired (generally along the lines of "hi, heeeeeeeeeey, hi!)  She has begun a "dadadadadada," which is especially cute when she says, "Heeeey dada."  Yep, adorable.  Anni loves to be read to and her current favorite book is Hide-and-Peek.  It has a lot of textures, babies and mirrors and makes her a very happy girl.  Our little nugget is not so little anymore at 30 inches long (seriously, this girl is tall) and 18.8 lbs. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!! How did make your header?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I used photoshop and just put it together. I can help you make one if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love getting comments, but please be respectful and kind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...