Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Monday

I know, I know my last post was a little long and it is likely that no one made it to the end.  I get a little over-excited.  Today's will be short, though, I promise.  I have piles and piles of laundry to put away, a baby to entertain and Monday to conquer.

Our weekend was busy, but productive.  We spent Friday trying to fix my husband's dying computer (the harddrive had completely fried, so we bad to buy a new one and then re-install an operating system and use time machine).  However, to figure out what was wrong with it, we got to spend hours and hours in a lovely mall.  The plan was to only be there for his genius bar appointment, but we missed the appointment due to some bad directions and had to wait for the next available one (hence the next two hours in the mall).  Luckily, they had both a Kay's and an At&t, so we got our rings cleaned and figured out how to switch our cell phone plans (yeah, we still haven't gotten ourselves on the same plan).  Ah, and we found our nugget an appropriately adorable Rockies outfit so she can cheer on our home team when the season starts.  And... the rest of the weekend was simply errands and family.  It was simple and happy.  Happy Monday to you all!

Did that count as short enough?

1 comment:

  1. Your baby is just adorable. What sweetness! And the picture underneath this post of your parents! I loved it. It warmed my heart. What a beautiful blog you have. So filled with love.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love getting comments, but please be respectful and kind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...