Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Quotables #4



"The ice cream in their tummies will build the church?"


"Is there going to be a pretend monkey in our house? With shoes on his foots?"
"Why do you ask that?"
"Because I like that!"


"Regardless Annie, it's time to brush your teeth."
"Okay regardless Daddy..."


"RES Help! RES Help!"
"RES? Help is spelled H-E-L-P... Or do you mean SOS?"
"Yeah! SOS help!"


"I'm trying to do an estimated God thingie, right here."


"Mommy. You know what? Dancing helps me not eat people's breakfast."


"I don't want Colette to be sad. and dejected."


"So we can still drive?"
"Yes"
"To places?"


"Dad is the husband, right?
And you're the womens?"


"I have to get Jesus out of my pantie drawer!"


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's what I thought, Katie! Also, it make my heart happy that Anni uses words such as "dejected." What a gal!

      Delete
    2. He was saved and put in the manger. :) This was while we were in Wichita over Christmas, and she realized that the baby Jesus from her manger was stilled "hiding" in her, ahem, underwear drawer.

      Delete

I love, love, love getting comments, but please be respectful and kind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...