Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Quotables #3



"Will I ever be 3 again?"
"Nope."
"Why?"
"Because next you'll be. 5, then 6, then 7, then 8!"
"And then we die?"
"No, Anni."

"Anni has a hair appointment at 11"
"Will I get a shot in my hair??"

"She's an eczema girl and she gives me eczema."

"Why is it wind-ing a lot?"

"I just want 20 pieces of pizza. I'm 20 hungry."

"But I love songs because they make me think of oatmeal! And I want to think of oatmeal!"

"She's so big, she has underwear, and she makes me so happy. I haven't had her in forever!  I just have this boot! I miss her so much... I got her when I was four years old."

"Anni, what kind of sport do the Broncos play?"
"A team sport!"

"We've got a football just like the Rockies!"

2 comments:

  1. Ira used to refer to things as being "28" when they were bigger than he could understand. Andy and I still call things "28 awesome."

    These quotes are sweet and funny! You'll be glad you recorded them for the years to come!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love getting comments, but please be respectful and kind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...