Generally, I love gift giving. It's one of my love languages (so, yes, I enjoy receiving super thoughtful gifts as well), and I pride myself on trying to find something thoughtful. For our anniversary; however, I was tapped out. A few days before our anniversary, I picked up a cold of some kind, and had come to the desperate decision that I would probably pick up a pineapple (haha! Daniel told me that this year's materials were books, flower and fruit... though, looking it up now, I don't see books on it, which kind of makes my gift not fit that, but it was fun anyway!) The day of, I decided to make him a little mini book (stick figures and all!) summarizing our marriage. It's a little silly, but he loved it, and it makes me smile every time I see it sitting on the shelf in the living room.
![]() |
| We even made it out on a date! Miss Colette ended up tagging along as she's got stranger danger kickin' in like you wouldn't believe. It was a fun, cheesy and yummy date. |







Love the book. It's beautiful and creative, just like you.
ReplyDelete