Lately, I've been trying to keep track of some of Anni's funny little responses (usually by telling Daniel to email them to me from his phone so I didn't forget.) Without further ado:
A- "Grandma is my friend who mommy calls her mommy."
True enough!
A- "Can I have some strawberry... short one, too??"
Who doesn't love strawberry short cake?
A-Yeah, sure. I do want some sugar.
I have a vague memory that this had nothing to do with sugar... but who doesn't want some sugar?
D: I have to go give him money
A: Can I give monies when I'm bigger?
Daniel was leaving to pay the carpet cleaner when we moved out of our apartment... if only she knew how often she'll have to give monies when she's bigger!
D-"Can you go to bed quietly if the baby is sleeping in your room?"
A-"No…
Or I can if you want!"
We're transitioning the baby into the girls' shared room, but we were afraid Anni couldn't handle going to bed at the same time since she usually sings for awhile before she falls asleep. She actually did great!
A-"My clothes are clean sometimes… When Daddy doesn't spill on them."
Daniel accidentally knocked over his glass and spilled his milk on Anni... while I was helping her change, she gave me this explanation.

She is wonderful. I am amazed at how verbal she is now.
ReplyDeleteLove these!
ReplyDelete