Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sometimes, there is sadness.

I like to talk a lot about the happy things in life; because, who wouldn't rather talk about those than the sad things? 

Recently, there has been a lot of happiness.  My little facebook newsfeed has been filled with births, engagements, and all of the precious things in life.

There has been a lot of sadness, too.  Phone calls and quick messages whisper the news, as if everyone is afraid that if they say it too loud, it will become too real.  More mamas and daddies than should ever have to say good-bye to their babies.  One mama, delivering their sweet little boy soon after they named him and found out he was dying and then gone. 

I don't really have words.  I wish my words could wrap up the all the hurt and pain and slip it away from them.  I am safe in my warm little apartment with my sweet little family, but they have had their hearts ripped away, and I wish I could stop it.

I wish I could stop it all.

1 comment:

I love, love, love getting comments, but please be respectful and kind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...